- No Litter! Please take all your rubbish home
- All anglers must be in possession of a landing net
- Barbless hooks only - maximum size 6
- Night fishing is for members only and only on the main lake (maximum of 24 hours on a Peg)
- No tins or glass bottles to be taken onto the fishery
- Rods with baited hooks must not be left unattended
- Unhooking mats must be used
- Minimum 5lb breaking strain line when fishing for Specimen
- No Keepnets to be used except in official club matches
- All day ticket anglers must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Fishing licence if over the age of 12.
- No seeds, nuts or pulses to be used as bait e.g. tiger nuts, beans, chick peas
- Sweet corn and hemp are permitted
- No bloodworm & joker
- No live baits
- No loose feeding of boilies - boilies to be introduced on stringers only, maximum of six
- Small PVA bags only permitted and at the discretion of the bailiff
- Excess bait must taken away from the fishery - do not throw unwanted bait into the lake
Pike & Perch Fishing
- Spinning is only allowed between 1st October and 31st March.
- There is no live baiting, although dead baiting is allowed, but only if commercially purchased bait.
For matches, please also refer to the match rules.