Members end open for members only
HADLEY ANGLING & PRESERVATION SOCIETY
USE OF BOATS POLICY
From 1st October 2018 onwards
USE OF ANY BOAT (Including HAPS rowing boat)
• Please ensure that you ask a member of the committee or the bailiff before you use any boat on Jacks Lake.
• Life Jackets or Life Preservers must be worn on any boat used on Jacks Lake
The HAPS committee and our insurers accept NO liability of any sort for use of boats (including those owned by HAPS) on Jacks Lake where all occupants are not wearing appropriate Life Jackets or Life Preservers.
Signed HAPS Committee 1st Oct 2018
Haps Member can fish at Frogmore fishery whilst Riverside road is closed Please note no personal nets nor unhooking mats to be used. fishery supply
Fishery will be close from 7 February till Friday 20 April.
Community decided for all club matches main lake and members end will be closed !!!!!!
The AGM has voted to accept the proposal of the Fishery Manager to use braid hook lengths and X-safe quick change elastic at Jacks Lake
For Jacks matches and general fishing at the lake from the 28th April 2017 onwards Braid hook lenand X-safe quick change elastic will be allowed.
The AGM has voted to accept the proposal of the Fishery Manager to ban the use of braid line at Jacks Lake. This suggestion has been made to protect the fish stock especially the new fish introduced to the lake in spring 2016.
For all matches (Jacks and Coach) from the 22nd April 2016 onwards Braid will Not be allowed. For general fishing at the lake Braid will be banned from 16th June 2016 onwards.
Members can fish other waters for free
HAPS members can now fish some of the Veruleum AC waters including Riverside.
New Fisheries available to members, we have access for members to the following Verulam waters, free of charge:
• Riverside Road Fishery (centre of St Albans) Mid May 2016 to End Feb 2017. This fishery is a mixed coarse fishery of approx 2.2acres completely secure with easy parking and toilets available - (male & female).
• Frogmore Lakes (when Riverside is closed). A number of lakes on this site.
• Great Ouse River fisheries in Bedfordshire at Felmersham, Radwell, Milton Ernest and Carlton Road. (close season applies).
If as a HAPS member you wish to use any of these fisheries then please contact email@example.com for more information