Membership of HAPS is open to all and is an ideal way to develop your interest in angling. There is a lot more on offer than just fishing at Jack's Lake on a season ticket. Whether you want to get more involved in match fishing, specimen carp angling or just want to have a social day out with likeminded anglers, there are plenty of reasons to join:
- Fish with up to two rods at Jack's Lake without a day ticket
- Fish at the members end of Jack's Lake
- Night fish on the main lake
- Enter the club matches on Jack's Lake
- Go on coach outings to other fisheries
Access for members to the following Verulam waters, free of charge:
- Riverside Road Fishery (centre of St Albans) Mid May 2016 to End Feb 2017. This fishery is a mixed coarse fishery of approx 2.2acres completely secure with easy parking and toilets available - (male & female).
- Frogmore Lakes (when Riverside is closed). A number of lakes on this site.
- Great Ouse River fisheries in Bedfordshire at Felmersham, Radwell, Milton Ernest and Carlton Road. (close season applies).
To become a member download the membership form, fill it in. Send it to the contact details on the form.
For any membership enquiries please contact email@example.com.